|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Article Proccessing Charge|
|Open Access Statement|
|Indexing & Abstracting|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Reference format use Harvard & APA Style.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses Arial 12-point font; employs bold, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points (above), rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Similarity of plagiarism checker of the full text article not more than 25% (excluded references), Using turnitin to check similarity.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.